09 August, 2011

Backpacking Trip
























This year Jake wanted to try backpacking-he started planning this trip in February! Jake, Craig (my brother) my Dad, Matthew and Mckay and Jared (friend) all went backpacking to Chapita Lake in the Uintaha Mountains. They had a BLAST! They hiked about 30 miles in 4 days and fished and fished catching around 100 fish total. Matthew and Mckay caught and gutted there own fish-Jake said this was hilarious to watch they were completely grossed out!! All in all it was a good experience for the boys and Jake is now planning another one for next year. I tried to get Jake to do a post but he is CRAZY busy and has no time! I did not go-But when the came home they talked to me for hours and hours about how much fun they had! I took a few days off work and hung out with Madelynn and Marcus and my sister! I am so proud of the boys for doing this(I was worried)-Jake said they were amazing never complaining just kept going and going. So glad Jake is willing to try some of these things with our family! They were exhausted when the got home-and slept late for days! Here are a few pictures:

No comments: