03 April, 2011

Happy Birthday To You!!





Madelynn turned 4 on Saturday April 2nd! We had a VERY Pink day for her!! She loves anything pink so we had pink pancakes for breakfast, new pink summer clothes with pink jelly shoes and Jake brought her home some pink balloons we had Pink cupcakes and she got a new pink bike! What more could a four year old girl want-unless more Pink?? It was a fun day for her! We started a tradition of taking the kids to Brick Oven for there Birthday-they love to eat there. So we took her to Brick Oven and the Balloon girl was there and made Madelynn a Pink Butterfly out of balloons for her Birthday! What a fun day! I can't believe how big she is!! I thought I would share a few pictures of what she use to look like! What a beauty she is-inside and out! We are so lucky to have her in our family. She is so fun to have around she giggles all the time and is 110% all GIRL. She adores her brothers and bugs them to death. She likes to dance and loves to listen to music. Some of her favorites are: Hershey Kisses, Pepperoni, grapefruit, ice cream and Oreo's! This girl is very active and is always busy busy. She loves to ride her bike, follow her dad around, chase the dog and say HI to all the neighbors! One of the neighbors brought her over some coloring books and crayons and stickers and a Pink balloon for her Birthday. The neighbor said "she is my favorite little girl!" I would have to agree-She is my favorite little girl!! (I can say that because she is my one and only!!) We just love her! Happy Birthday Madelynn!!

No comments: