03 April, 2011

How Old Am I???




It's that time of year again. Me and Jake celebrated our Birthday's! Jake's was on March 24th and mine was on the 27th. Yeah for us! We went out to one of our favorite restaurant with no kids to celebrate Tocano's-YUMMY!! We have a mutual agreement not to embarras each other on our Birthday's-no singing at restaurants!! I stick to that rule because my birthday comes after Jakes and I Know he will get even if I embarras him!! Jake bought me a new watch and surprised me with an I-Pod-I know can you believe I don't have one???? Jake picked out a Backpacking Pack because him and Matthew and Mckay and My brother Craig and some friends want to go on a trip this summer in the High-Unitah's Backpacking. That's about it-I know were so exciting Huh?? It must be our AGE!! LOL

No comments: