09 August, 2011

Madelynn And Her Broken Arm

So my little monster Madelynn broke her arm!! She is so active and this time it caught up with her. She was running up the bike ramp (in a wet swimsuit) and slipped and fell and landed on her arm. After about an hour of her crying and winning about it I took her to the Doctor and they sent me for X-Rays-Sure Enough it was broke! She was so brave and tough I was Impressed! Maybe it is true....little girls with lots of brothers are tougher then the average??!! She got a Pink cast and was even proud to show it off-but that only lasted a few days! Then it was "Stupid Cast" "I hate this cast"-Well maybe you she be a little less active-Little stinker!! She is doing great and we get it off in a few days! I was telling McKay that we get it off in a few days he said "GOOD I think that's good for all of us!!" I laughed so hard!! The last week when she gets mad at one of the boys she just whacks them with her cast!! LOL I wish I could say she learned her lesson-but really She is still up to her old tricks-a day after she broke her arm she was riding her bike!! Nothing slows this girl down!

No comments: