07 May, 2012

Soon To be M.I.A.




Spring is the busiest time of year for us! I can't believe how busy life all of the sudden gets.  So I will probably not be posting and will be MIA for awhile.  This week kicks off with a BANG its Baseball season! We only have Matthew and Marcus playing but with games 2 nights a week for both and a practice that's alot of running around for me! Matthew is playing in a league that is playing in Nephi and Santaquin and Salem so we will literally be all over! This is the first year Marcus is playing in "Big Boy" league as the boys call it were they actually keep score and it counts-he is SUPER excited! We have all kinds of end of year school  shows, and projects etc..... Mckay is also playing Club Soccer and has been deciding between two teams which has been crazy-two different teams want him to play with them!! Decisions.....decisions...So life is hectic-but if you know me I like keeping busy! I just hope its not to BUSY!! I know I know wishful thinking! So that's were we will be camped somewhere between the baseball park, school and the soccer field!

1 comment:

Tawnie said...

We love the Neuberts