22 July, 2012

Summer Crazy 2012



Well its been a crazy, fun and busy summer! We have had alot going on and its not over yet! We have been playing baseball, soccer, swimming, backpacking, going on weekend getaways, doing scout camp-outs and I love it! I am not looking forward to August when it all ends and we have to head back to school! I love Summer and love having the kids home! On a sad note we have not been able to get to my Family's property-we are missing that! We have been out camping just not to our favorite spot! The Seeley fire here in Utah burned for nearly 3 weeks and I think by the power of prayer-and much gratitude my dad's property did not burn! But from what he says its a miracle-it burned all around the border of it and they actually built a fire line threw the property next to my dad's to stop the fire-but we got lucky and it rained!! We still havent' been aloud up there but are able to go this weekend and hopefully we can see the damage! So Sad about that I wonder were all the animals go? And  look at the beautiful land that was destroyed! I know we appreciate it more and are anxious to get up there! So thankful for my parents they are GREAT and we love them so much! I will have to post pictures when we actually get up there!  Sorry for all the posts but I want to remember this summer and all those things we did!! Love My Family!

No comments: