08 October, 2012

Summer Camping 2012





As usual we went camping ALOT this summer! The kids just can't get enough! Camping is Matthew's thing- he would rather go camping then do anything else-if we could he would stay at my parents property all summer long! We have so much fun up there! The biggest reason why Matthew likes it so much is because he can drive the 4-wheelers and the Can-Am. Matthew even had his friend up for a weekend-good times! We have been teaching Mckay and Marcus to drive also which they love. Its kinda nice to have them drive me around for a change!  This year a big fire called "Seeley Fire" nearly burned my parents property. It is so sad to see all the burnt areas and the beautiful mountains destroyed. I know this is all part of nature but it is still so sad. We didn't get up there until after the 4th because of the fire we weren't allowed.  I think it made us appreciate it more! We spent several weekends up there with cousins and had a GREAT time! I am so thankful for our beautiful mountain and that we can have little getaways up there whenever we want!!

No comments: