17 November, 2012

Matthew is 14-YIKES



On September 9th Matthew turned 14-scary huh?? For Matthew's Birthday he invited his friend over for a sleepover and they played video games! Not my idea of fun-but that is his idea of a great time! I feel so lucky and blessed to be his mom-he is a great young man! Matthew is in the 8th grade this year and it has so far been a tough year! He started at a new school and has had to make new friends and I think he has felt kinda lost! I really admire him-he is courageous. I think it takes a lot of courage for kids his age (junior High) to go out and experience the world-that is not so great right now! He works VERY hard at everything he dose and for the most part keeps good grades. I just wish he could keep his attitude in check-I don't think that happens until they move out!! LOL Matthew enjoys baseball, basketball, X-Box, Hanging out with friends, Young Men's.  I have to say that his most favorite thing is the Outdoors. Matthew is always ready to go camping, fishing, hiking, 4-wheeling (especially if he is the driver) and hunting! He enjoys life and I am so proud of him! Happy Birthday Matthew!

No comments: