17 November, 2012

Thankful.........

We have so much to be thankful for! This next week will be a crazy week so I wanted to post a quick Thanksgiving post! This week we will, spend time with Family, eat lots and eat some more, spend time with the kids, do some Christmas shopping, go to a Soccer game, maybe a movie and I'm even betting we will have out tree up by the end of the week! I'm looking forward to a GREAT Week! I am truly so blessed and have alot to be grateful for! Here are a few pictures of what I am most thankful for:
My Family
These Cute, Amazing kids!



My Parents and Siblings that Support and love me! (I love this Picture)

All these CRAZY people!! LOL

And of course My favorite Dog-REX! We all just love this cute guy!
ALL in All I was thinking that  none of these things are..... Things! They are
all people-which I think matters most-the people in your life!! Happy thanksgiving!













No comments: