31 December, 2010

Christmas Fun











We had a fantastic Christmas this year!! We totally surprised the kids and got them a puppy. I am not sure who was more excited Jake, the puppy or the kids! We found him on KSL at the beginning of December and the people who were selling them agreed to keep him until December 20th then my mom took him for a week. My mom really enjoyed having him and she says she even misses him. He is a Teacup Poodle which we are not allergic to that's why we had to go with poodle-they don't shed! Our family and there BAD allergies!! He is so cute and I am actually glad we finally got the kids a dog! The kids named him Rusty he is hyper and happy and chews on everything. Lucky for me he is pretty well house trained and kennel trained he has hardly had any accidents. That's what I was dreading the most was the pee and poop thing-I can't handle the mess-I am a "neat" freak. Matthew got a Nintendo DS and some Lego's. Mckay got an I POD and some Lego's. Marcus got a big Zoo and Buzz light Year and Madelynn got a Doll House and a Jesse Doll. Jake surprised me and we are going away for the weekend to Park City for our Anniversary next week! I am so excited we are going sledding up at Solider Summit just the two of us-No Kids! All in all we had a great holiday! We spent time with both of our families and friends that's what it's about! Hope your Christmas was great!

1 comment:

Tawnie said...

We miss you. Have fun in park city.