10 May, 2013

Madelynn turns 6



I can't believe she is 6-yes 6! On April 2nd we celebrated Madelynn's 6th Birthday! She is growing up fast. Her Birthday fell during spring break this year-lucky girl. I took the day off work and we went to the Zoo. Madelynn is such a fun little girl! We all adore her! Madelynn is in Kindergarten this year and she loves going to school and says "I love to do work!" She enjoys doing school work. She likes to ride her bike, go to gymnastics, play with friends-(whom mostly are boys)and follow her dad around. She is very social and has learned alot this year in school. She is also my buddy- Likes to go shopping with me, helps me cook and do the dishes, she even likes to clean! I'm so thankful for her and love spending time with her.  She also is always in on all the action at our house and wants to do whatever the boys are doing-lately she loves to play baseball-I think she will love sports! We are so lucky to have her in our family-Love you Madelynn!

No comments: