19 November, 2014

Give Thanks!

It has been a Year for us!! I have been quite the slacker at blogging this year. It has been a busy, exciting, stressful, Overwhelming year at our house!  We just wrapped up soccer season with Marcus and McKay which keeps us busy 5 nights a week! They love to play and had a great year. Soccer will start up in the Spring again for Tournaments. The boys can't wait! Matthew is in High School this year! He is a 10th grader!WOW! Matthew has been taking drivers ed so he can get his license. He is growing ups to fast! It's hard to believe he is that old.  HE is very social these days and just found a new hobby riding Dirt bikes. I wasn't so excited about that, but it's something her really enjoys! He has a group of friends and they all go out riding in the mountains up Payson Canyon.  Jake tells me it's all good, if he gets hurt it will be good for him! I hope that's true! McKay started Junior High, he is a seventh grader. He loves school! McKay has always really enjoyed learning he likes the 7 different classes a day. First semester he got straight A's with two A-. He told me he is wants to get straight A's this Time! I know he will! McKay is taking a percussion class and and Advanced Art class those are his two favorites! Marcus is in 6th grade this year and at the Elementary School. He is such a sweet young man! His teacher told me the other day that he has made friend's with a handicapped boy and the boy always says "Marcus is my Friend!" Every time they see each other Marcus gives him a hug! I admire Marcus and his way to unconditionally love everyone! He is doing great and can't wait until he can be with McKay next year at the Junior High! Madelynn is in the 2nd grade this year. She is cute and full of Sass! She has made a few friends and really enjoys playing with them. She is still doing Gymnastics on Wednesday for 2 1/2 hours. She is on Pre-team and really enjoys it! She likes the Bars the most. She also played girls softball this year and really liked it. I think having all those brothers makes her a "Tuff Cookie!" We love her! I can always count on a hug and a cuddle when she gets home from school!

Jake has been So busy this year! It's November and he is still as busy as ever! We feel so Thankful-blessed for that! He went hunting alot this year and had a great time. Jake went with my dad on his Limited Entry Bull Elk Tag. My dad got a nice 6x6 bull and had a GREAT time! Jake an Matthew also drew out for Rifle Deer. Both of them ended up getting a 3 point deer! They had a a fun time! Jake mostly enjoys spending the time with our boys! All 3 boys went this year and had the time of there lives! To Jake that's what it's all about. the memories and spending time with the boys! I often think that is why we have so many boys.......

Another reason this year has been so Crazy is the surprise we are having! In May we found out we were going to have another baby! What?? A BIG shocker to us!! We thought we were done having kids. It has been a roller coaster! The kids are all excited. I am due January 21. We found out in July it was......another BOY! Poor Madelynn! She was pretty disappointed, but I know she will fall in love when she meets him! I am 31 weeks and have been on and off Bed Rest. I keep going into Pre-Term labor. Which is NO fun! I have contractions regularly, they are really uncomfortable. I see the Dr. weekly and have made a few trips to the hospital to stop the labor.  It has been hard! I had someone tell me that "This little boy will be one of your greatest blessings!" When things get hard I try to remember that! I feel Overwhelmed some-days that he still needs at least 4 more weeks to be healthy! Some-days are hard! They think I will have him early, were jut trying to get him to the healthy side of "Early"! We didn't even have any baby stuff and have been getting stuff for the last 5 months. We had to move kids around in our house to make room for one more.  But were getting there! Somehow will manage!

                                              Look at these Excited boys!!
                                                      One proud Dad!
                                          Pictures from a recent trip to Durango Co. Sep.2014

                                              Mesa Verde Sept.2014

I wanted to post a few things We are Thankful for this year! I made a big turkey and the kids have been putting up feathers with things they are thankful for. I have really enjoyed that! I think it may become a new tradition! Some of the things they have said are: Kindness, The gospel, Heavenly Father, Friends, Food, Our Home, Dog-Rex (I think they all put that one), Warm Clothes, A Comfy bed to sleep in, Soccer,Family, our unborn baby.  Although the last month has been tough, having these little reminders makes me appreciate all we have!  I have a lot to be Thankful for! Sometimes we just need to sit and think about all our blessings! I am VERY thankful for my children and Jake this year! Jake has really helped and done a lot! He works a long day and then comes home and works more. He even goes to Wal-Mart for me! (which he hates) He is Our Family's Rock, We couldn't do it without him!! My kids get me threw the day! I had a rough night the other night and McKay and Marcus said a little prayer for me that I would be OK and our baby would be Safe and Healthy. I love these kids!  Those are the things that keep life going! I am one Blessed Mommy!